Three shops were gutted in a fire due to gas leakage at Bus stand Poonch, officials said on Wednesday.
An official of the fire and emergency department told GNS that fire erupted in the shops “possibly due to gas leakage.”
He said that fire tenders were rushed to the spot soon after the information about the fire was received. The fire was doused off.
“Today at about 1210 hours, suddenly fire broke out in the sweet shops of Mohan Lal son of Baja Ram at present Bus Stand Poonch.
Men from Police and Fire and emergency departments rushed to spot and doused off the flames,” a police official said. He said that at least three shops suffered damage. (GNS)